Patented filter material FIRON consists of a specified amount of thin layers
of polyester fibers with different fineness and binder. The layers are bonded together
using a heat during the manufacturing proces. This material has a flame treatment and
is designed for filtration of air or gases from dusty impurities in temperature range from -50 °C to +120 °C.
FIRON belongs to filter class G4 with holding capacity up to 535 g/m2 according to EN 779
and can also be used as a prefilter for filtration classes M6 to F9.
- ventilation and air conditioning devices (effective against pollen)
- heating and ventilation systems of industrial enterprises
- filtration in vehicles, garages and department stores
- air covering in sports halls
- paint and spray cabins
- cupboard hoods
- photovoltaic power stations